Thursday, May 24, 2007

Great addition to retail scene

The other day, I had a chance to look around Grand Forks' newest furniture store, Ashley Furniture. I have to say I'm really impressed with the overall look and feel of the place. It's certainly a step up from what Grand Forks shoppers have previously found in furniture stores. The store has a very upscale feel to it, but at the same time, it seems to me that their merchandise is reasonably priced. They have some very nice stuff.

In my opinion, Grand Forks has really been needing a new furniture store lately and Ashley Furniture is a great addition. By the way, does anybody know if Furniture Row will be even bigger in size than Ashley Furniture? I was surprised by how big Ashley Furniture is, but the Furniture Row building looks huge.

Tough week for Slumberland, huh? First somebody drives into their store and then Ashley Furniture opens!

No comments: