Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Grand Forks Life...Bismarck style

Recently, I stumbled across the "Around Town Blog" by Brad Feldman. Brad is a reporter with KXMB television in Bismarck. His blog covers development in the Bismarck-Mandan area. Since local development news is kind of the "meat and potatoes" of Grand Forks Life, Brad's blog reminds me a bit of my own.

So, if anyone out there is interested in news about the Bismarck-Mandan community, check out Brad's blog. Bismarck doesn't seem to have very many blogs (at least not in Grand Forks Blogosphere terms) so I'm happy to see Around Town. Hopefully, we can get more blogs going in all corners of the state. Gee, maybe I should franchise Grand Forks Life. Fargo Life anyone? How about Minot Life?

1 comment:

dvjs said...

and merrifield life.