Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Newsbits: Grand Forks Blogosphere comings and goings

JGS closes My Grand Forks...
JGS, one of the earliest readers of this blog and a prominent part of the "Grand Forks Blogosphere", has shut down his own My Grand Forks blog. Check out what he had to say to Tu-Uyen over at the City Beat blog. I think this is really a shame. JGS was a pioneer in the local blogging community. Hopefully we'll still see him around the other blogs. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we won't lose any more blogs...

Culture Pulse blog up and running...
CulturePulse.org, a website about the local art/cultural community, now has its own blog...check it out. It's not brand new, but I only recently stumbled across it. Good to see the local blogosphere grow...or at least hold its own.

No comments: