Monday, January 23, 2006

You just might be the 1,000 visitor to Grand Forks Life!!!

Today, someone will walk through the doors of Grand Forks Life and will be greeted with flashing lights, ringing bells, and a grinning man holding two tickets for a vacation in Maui.

OK, none of that will happen...trust me. This isn't a grocery store or a car dealership. It is just a plain and simple little blog about life in a relatively small Midwestern city. However, I am proud to say that this plain and simple little blog will pass somewhat of a milestone today...its 1,000 visit.

I just think that it is really great that some guy (GrandForksGuy in particular) can be just a college student who lacks any power or traditional media visibility, but can turn around and have his views seen by hundreds or potentially thousands of individuals. This new world we live in is really great in many ways.

I will continue to work at bringing you, my readers, new and interesting information and opinion on a regular basis. We have plenty to talk about.

1 comment:

drunk said...

maybe it's me! :-P

My girlfriend & I probably account for the stanford.edu, filemaker.com, apple.com, and some of the comcast.net hits. ;)